Working Together Towards a Successful Outcome
Close and frequent communication is paramount to a successful project. Every detail of every project is carefully evaluated and incorporated into a comprehensive plan.
Step-by-step, we stay in constant contact with updates and progress through to project completion.
- You submit a brief description of project scope via e-mail, phone or fax.
- Estimators schedule a job walkthrough, which includes assessment of site access, as well as special tools and requirements.
- Project details are gathered into a comprehensive bid within five business days.
- We present a written proposal, and request all required permits/insurance certificates in order to begin demolition.
- On the project start date, our crew arrives on the job site fully equipped and ready to go.
- The demo plan is posted onsite with all utilities clearly marked. Our project manager walks the crew leader through the project, directing and alerting them to critical areas. Close contact is maintained with our crew leaders to monitor and make adjustments as necessary, in order to complete a successful demolition.
- Upon our completion, we request a final walk-through; the site is clear and handed off in spotless, construction-ready condition.